Social Media Jumpstart Services
Increase your social media engagement and boost your followers with unique expertise and custom industry reports
The Jumpstart process:
- Phone or video call(s) with client to determine pain points, social media history, business challenges, problem they are trying to solve, ideal outcomes, direct competitors, barriers to success, budget (if possible), etc.
- ProEd completes a social media audit of client’s website, e-newsletters (if any), and existing (if any) social channel activity.
- ProEd provides an audit report and recommendations to meet client goals.
- Client decides which of the recommendations to proceed with.
- ProEd responds with proposal detailing monthly services and cost. This includes recommended length of contract. (Usually between 6 and 12 months with ongoing maintenance and support.) Cost also includes subscription to monthly Social Media Report for the length of the contract.
- ProEd provides all services as detailed in the proposal, including a content sourcing template, editorial calendar template, and any other necessary tools to assist in the planning and maintenance of client’s social channels.
- Client will provide ProEd with images and logos, as well as access to the course schedule, events calendars, and any other supplemental information necessary for the build out of their social presence.
- On a regular basis, ProEd and client will discuss progress and how the goals have been met.
Give your social media efforts a Jumpstart by ProEd today by calling 763-656-3527 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!